From NLG Systems Wiki
- System Name: Wotan
- Short Description: German artificial mind thinks with concepts
- URL: http://ai.neocities.org/DeKi.txt
- System Builders: Murray
- Development Period: 2011–2013
- Languages: German
- Domain: artifical intelligence
- Theoretical framework: neuroscience
- Forerunner: Mind.Forth
German-language artificial mind starts with essential innate vocabulary and learns new words as new concepts. Features include quasi-neural inhibition of recently activated concepts and automated reasoning with inference.
This is an orphaned system without any bibliographic references!
1. Murray, A. T. (2013). Artificial Intelligence in German. Seattle, WA: Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.