From NLG Systems Wiki
- System Name: Dushka
- Short Description: Russian artificial mind thinks with concepts
- URL: http://ai.neocities.org/Dushka.html
- System Builders: Murray
- Development Period: 2011–2013
- Languages: Russian
- Domain: artifical intelligence
- Theoretical framework: neuroscience
- Forerunner: Mind
Russian-language artificial mind starts with essential innate vocabulary and learns new words and concepts in arguably the same way as a Russian child learns new words, i.e., with ability to retrieve inflected forms based upon parameters of case, number and gender. Features include quasi-neural inhibition of recently activated concepts and an open-source technique for handling unspoken Russian be-verbs which qualifies as prior art to prevent any patenting of the technique in artificial intelligence.
This is an orphaned system without any bibliographic references!