NLG Systems Wiki
From NLG Systems Wiki
Anybody can add or edit information here. Simply log in. Registration is quick and easy; please use your real name. The link you want is in the upper right corner.
System lists, diagrams and other automatically generated views
- The Table of NLG systems emulates the look and feel of the old Bateman/Zock system list
- The Table of NLG system builders derived from the above
- The following lists group NLG systems according to the theoretical framework they use: CCG, FUG, GB, GPSG, HPSG, LFG, MTM, SFG, TAG, TFS, Template
- Special:Bibliography/new.bib opens a BibTeX-based reference editor you can use to add relevant publications
- Timeline of NLG systems (huge)
- Compressed timeline of NLG systems
- Timeline of NLG systems before 1990
- Timeline of NLG systems 1990-1999
- Timeline of NLG systems since 2000
Internal (Semantic) MediaWiki views of the data
- Category:NLG system lists all text generation systems in alphabetical order (fast)
- Property:Worker lists all systems with the names of their builders
- Property:Started lists all systems with the year their development started
- Property:Ended lists all systems with the year their development ended
- Property:Language lists all systems along with the languages they generate
- Property:Domain lists all systems along with their domains or applications
- Property:Framework lists all systems along with the theoretical framework, theory or formalism they are based on
- Property:URL lists all systems along with their URL
How to enter data into this wiki
Please e-mail Christian Pietsch for a login (sorry, the wiki spam became too much). After logging in, you may click the edit tab on any page, or create a new page by entering its URL into your web browser, e.g.: http://www.nlg-wiki.org/systems/YourSystemNameGoesHere. Each NLG system page is generated from a template which is documented at Template:System. In the near future, we will integrate the Semantic Forms extension to make adding and modifying data even more easy.
How to export data from this wiki
Snapshots of the bibliographies are available as BibTeX files:
- new.bib is a fresh bibliography used for new entries in this wiki
- batemanzock.bib contains those entries from the original Bateman/Zock bibliographic database which were linked to system descriptions (last update 25 Sep 2009, with minor corrections)
- 00.bib is original Bateman/Zock bibliographic database (last update 25 Sep 2009, with minor corrections)
How you can help
- Watch out for mistakes and inconsistencies, and fix them, or contact Christian Pietsch.
- Add bibliographic references to the systems listed in Category:Orphan.
- Add details to incomplete entries such as those listed in Category:Stub.
- Add NLG systems you know about, and please also add references to the bibliography.